September 16, 2011

Arrival

Flight out of Calgary was delayed about an hour. No big deal to me. The flight is full so can be pretty stuffy at times. I am a little claustro so this is fun. I am typing this while over Greenland and will upload it when we land and I find wifi.

Silly 70's plane only has a double hole for headphones so am I stuck watching movies without sound or only in one ear!

The dinner they served wasn't the worst. Tiny bit of chicken, potato, veggies....pretty standard.

Nothing too exciting yet...hence the description of airplane dinner.

The people a few rows infront of me were basically yelling at the lady infront of me because they both had those mini rolling suitcases and wanted them in the overhead bin and her purse up there was in the way and she didnt want to move it. The young men started swearing and she was all like "watch your mouth young man!". Haha kids these days, eh?

My plan is to take the train into the city then switch trains to get to my hostel, check in, then depending how I feel,  get a SIM card so my phone will work over there, then possibly venture down to the Thames!

You can always fb, email, Whatsapp message me or skype too (all of which are free)!

Now I am actually getting excited...it still hasnt completely set in yet that I am actually doing this. Dream is coming true :)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment